Print at the Library
Print at the library using your wireless device and the library's wi-fi connection!
Important! To access our print service:
- You must be connected to the library's wi-fi signal with your wireless device (phone, tablet, laptop). The Print button will not work from a computer or device connected to an external wi-fi network or mobile data connection. Doing so will result in a connection error message.
- You must be a library card holder to access the library's wireless printing service. If you do not have a library card, please ask for a courtesy card for printing at the Reference desk or sign up online and stop by the front desk to collect your library card with the barcode number that you will use for wireless printing.
Here's a step-by-step guide:
- To begin, simply connect to the library's wi-fi network, and click the Print button above to log in to Spot Manager, our wireless printing service.
- Enter your library card number in the Patron ID box, all digits with no spaces, and submit to begin your 120 minute print session for the day.
- Open the file, image or webpage you wish to print and follow the usual procedure for printing from your device. See these handy guides for printing from an iPhone, Android, Chrome browser, or Safari browser.
- Select SpotPrinting as the Printer; make your other selections, number of copies, page range, single or double-sided; then click Print.
- All prints will be in Black & White. Color printing is not available at this time.
- The cost to print is $0.15 per single-sided page.
- The machine will only take cash payment, in coins or small bills.
- Once your prints have been sent to the printer, please visit the Print Station by the adult Reference Desk. Look for the same green Wireless Printing @the Library sign as above.
- Follow the How to Print instructions on the sign attached to the computer monitor to select, pay for and release your print job.
- Collect your prints from the printer! Return to Spot Manager on your device and click on End My Session to save your remaining time.
For further assistance, please see the Reference librarian at the reference desk.